What are, situations in which I had a girlfriend? CORRECT!
Some girls don’t like me because they think I’m too good of a friend. Others don’t like me because they see the way I am with my friends and think I like them. It’s like being a good friend is hindering me, as if I was more of an asshole I’d have no problem whatsoever. I mean I was raised to help others, be respectful and all that jazz. Oh college, thank you for making me second-guess chivalry. Whatever, if being a decent human being is hindering my romantic outlook, so be it. I could have worse problems.
If you cared, you’d call.
- Me: I find that CUB worker to be very attractive.
- Kathleen: She's cute, you should go tell her you lost something. Like your keys! But don't have your keys in your pockets when you do it.
- Me: Even better, I can go up to her and say 'I lost my heart, did you find it?'
- Kathleen: Wow, Matt...So cheesy!
- Me: But if I tell her you dared me to do it, it's not cheesy anymore.
- Kathleen: That works! Go do it!
I paid for graduation today.
I know this has been the goal for the past four and a half years of my life, but it’s just strange to know it’s finally happening. One more semester and I’m done.
On an added positive note, they made one of the required business courses a Tier III. This means I get to drop the online Soc class that I’m not really feeling all that much. Bonus!
Come January, only twelve credits (thirteen if I take fencing) stand between me and graduation. Look out, world, here I come!